Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ AudCom

Mat -

Please change my vote to disapprove. In addition to comments already
submitted by others, much of which I support, please note the following:

7.1.2.1 (a) and 7.2.2.1 (a): "Decide which matters are procedural and
technical".  This is incorrectly stated. I believe the intent is
"Decide which matters are procedural and which matters are
technical". Re-word accordingly.

7.1.2.1 (g) and 7.2.2.1 (g): "Set goals and deadlines and adhere to
them". Nice sentiment, but adherence to deadlines isn't necessarily
under the Chair's control. Re-word as "Set goals and deadlines".

7.2.2.2 I don't believe that giving a technical opinion is the only
reason that a Chair might wish to be recused. Change "i.e.," to "e.g.,".

Regards,
Tony