From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:19 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Newcomer training; presenters for November and March

Colleagues,

My thanks to John Lemon and Harry Worstell for presenting the newcomer
training last March and at this upcoming meeting, respectively. I would
like to line up volunteers for Nov 07 and March 08.  Please ask your
vice-chairs or other working group officers to volunteer.

An updated slide set with the new patent policy slides and updated org
chart should be posted to the IEEE 802 website shortly.

Regards,
Pat

This list is maintained by Listserv.