Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Emergency Services Ad Hoc Agenda

Paul -

The timing is not good - there are WGs (802.1, 802.3, ...) that have
their closing plenaries Thursday afternoon, and I am already getting
requests to move to a different time. It would be better to locate
this in an empty Tutorial slot. I would have copied this to Steve,
but I don't know his email address - can you forward it to him please?

Regards,
Tony