[802SEC] ex officio membership request for the 802 chairmand

Dear EC WG and TAG Chairs,

I request that I become an ex-officio member of each of your Groups.  To the best of my knowledge, as Chairman of LMSC, I am eligible to be an ex-officio member of your group, altough it is not clear who makes that appointment.  I also believe an ex-officio member is not required to attend meetings and is not counted in determining the number required for quorum or ballot response thresholds.  Perhaps Mat or Bob can clarify the exact eligibility requirements and whether or not I am 'counted' for quorum or response thresholds.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich