[802SEC] ex-officio request

All,

Some of you have asked what my motivation to be given ex-officio status in your group is.  My motiviation is as follows--my duties as 802 Chair do not allow me to attend WG sessions on a regular enough basis to acheive membership status the usual way, hence I am not a member of any group.  Does this mean I am not a member of LMSC? An odd situation I'm trying to resolve via the ex-officio mechanism.  Also I wish to have the ability to vote on WG or TAG matters when I do have the time to understand the issue under consideration and weigh in on via a vote.

Regards,

--Paul