[802SEC] IEEE web service disruption

Mike Kipness has asked me to remind you of the following service
disruption.  Please pass this along to your members.

                                POSSIBLE SERVICE DISRUPTION

Beginning on Friday, 3 August, and continuing through Sunday, 5 August,
the IEEE Web site is scheduled to undergo a system upgrade. During the
upgrade, users may be temporarily unable to access myBallot/myProject,
or other applications or services that require creating or signing in
with an IEEE Web account user name and password. We apologize for any
inconvenience.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU