From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Yet Another Proposed resolution for +++ LMSC P&P
Revision Ballot +++ AudCom

Bob,

Here is my feedback:

7.1.2.2 c) I believe the voter list would be the voting members on the
EC at the time you submit the list.  I will clarify the text.

7.1.2.2 d) Sponsor documentation I believe is any official document on
behalf of IEEE802 (such as a liaison letter to/ from IEEE802) or 802.
related documents such as posted on the website.  I don't think it is
anything different than you are already responsible for.  I'd prefer to
leave this vague.  Given my explanation, is that okay?

7.1.2.2 e) I would argue that this is done in our minutes, or sometimes
gets delegated to others.  I plan on eliminating this bullet unless
there are objections.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.