[802SEC] 7/17/07 Proposed resolution for +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ AudCom

Folks,

Based on the comments received yesterday and today, I have made some
adjustments to the proposed resolution.  All the substantive adjustments
are in subclause 7.1.2.2.  I also did some minor editorial adjustments.
All the latest changes are in green.  Again, please let me know if you
feel you cannot support this resolution.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-AudCom_-_LMSC_P&P_Proposed Resolution_070717.pdf