[802SEC] 802.21 to Sponsor Ballot Request

Dear 802 EC Members,

As was mentioned at the opening EC meeting on Monday, P802.21 is seeking
conditional approval to go to Sponsor Ballot.

At the end of last ballot which closed on July 15, there were 3
Disapprove voters with total of 42 negative comments. This week the WG
has resolved all of these comments and all of these 3 voters have now
subsequently changed their vote to Approve.

There were 2 other Disapprove voters without any comments in last 2
rounds of recirculation. One of these has since changed their vote to
Approve as well. We have not received any response from the only
remaining Disapprove voter without any comments.

Please find below the details of IEEE 802.21 report for Sponsor Ballot:
http://www.ieee802.org/21/doctree/2007-07_meeting_docs/21-07-0270-00-000
0-802_21_Sponsor_Ballot_Approval.ppt

If there are any questions or concerns please do let me know.

Kind Regards
-Vivek