[802SEC] It's agenda time!

Once again it is time for that favorite game....  Get your agenda slots!

I want to thank those that have already sent me their items for agenda
slots.  Initiative is highly appreciated!

For those of you that have not yet sent me your agenda items for the
Friday EC meeting, please do so as early as possible.  First come, first
served.  Those coveted early agenda slots are going fast!  You know the
ones I am talking about, the slots before the EC members get tired and
cranky toward the end of the meeting! *

Even if you don't have your final set of agenda items, send those that
you think might be necessary.  It is always easier to remove items from
the agenda than to add them.  Your recording secretary will be very
happy to remove agenda items at the last minute. **

Please include the type (II, ME, MI, DT), the title, and the time
required for each agenda item when you send me your list.

*Some EC members don't need to be tired to be cranky.  This offer not
available in all states.  Your mileage may vary.

**The last minute is NOT when Paul asks if there are any modifications
to the agenda.  The last minute is before the EC meeting is convened.
Paul, this means you, too.  Agenda changes after the meeting is convened
tend to make your recording secretary cranky.  Not a good thing, since
it is the recording secretary that can determine how you are perceived
in the minutes.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU