From: "Michael Lynch" <mjlynch@NORTEL.COM>
To: <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 6:34 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Overview of proposed FCC rules changes and potential to
impact 802.11, 802.15 and 802.16

Dear EC,

Attached is an overview of a FCC proposal that may impact 802.11,
802.15.4 and 802.16 unlicensed operations.

The comment date to the FCC is in October. The RR-TAG will develop
comments during the September interim. Inputs (and participation) by the
impacted groups is encouraged.

Regards,

Mike

<<18-07-0064-00-0000_Overview_FCC_ET_03-201_ISM_Spectrum_Etiquette.ppt>>

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.