[802SEC] Audit Committee response to the March 2007 LMSC letter

Dear EC members,

Copied below is the response from Steve Hillenius, a representative of the
IEEE BoD Audit Committee, as a result of Audit Committee's review of the 802
March 2007 "finacial best practices" letter.  Our response was satisfactory
to the Audit Committee.  This closes the last item regarding this matter.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich