Re: [802SEC] Final venue choices for our March 8-13, 2009 Plenary Session for your review

Buzz,

            I personally believe that we should have one non-North
American venue a year and so I am supportive of Rome.  I believe that it
is useful for the non-North American meeting to be a plenary since I
think the attendance at plenaries tends to be better and more
consistent.  That consistency should hopefully help planning a non-North
American session.

            So if March is our only opportunity for a non-North American
venue in 2009 then I am supportive of Rome.

            I hope you feel better after your Rant.  :-)

Regards,

Steve