Re: [802SEC] Final venue choices for our March 8-13, 2009Plenary Session for your review

Better judgments/earlier adjustments for attendance can likely be obtained
by making the early registration period open sooner and the "ratchet up
point" occur earlier (with significant steps up for later registration).

I also liked the suggestion (I think it may have been Buzz's, but don't
recall for sure) to have a 2 tier registration ... With a "surcharge" if you
will that would cover the "fair share" cost of meeting space and other
things for folks who choose not to book hotel rooms in our hotel/block.  To
me, that is fair, because those who stay in other hotels are impacting our
costs for other things that are provided (and in EU charged for) by our
meeting hotel.

Regards,
Carl