Re: [802SEC] Final venue choices for our March 8-13, 2009Plenary Session for your review

I have keep a running list of attendance for the 802.11/15/18/20/21/22
wireless interims over the last few years (attached). Note that the
September count is only pre-registration. We typically get 50-100 walk-ins
as well.

It does show that if you pick the wrong location (e.g., Australia)
attendance suffers. Berlin was a good example of a nNA location that worked.
Taiwan in January of 2008 will be a challenge to see if it does attract the
Asian members we did not see in Australia (claimed to be an AsiaPAC
location).

Regards, John

--
John R. Barr (John.Barr@Motorola.com)