[802SEC] Responses on venue for March 2009

Colleagues,    Where there has been a good amount of discussion and
comment on the venue proposals for March 2009 which were sent out, I had
asked that we get an official response from each WG chair based on a
poll at their interim session and an official indication of their
preference from our other SEC members that are without WG members.  To
date I have only one official response from Bob Heile for 802.15.  Can
the rest of you please report back to me on your WG/personal preference
ASAP so that we can zero in on our target for March 2009 and try and get
a signed contract in place for us.  Time is of the essence !!!    :-)

Thanx again for your help and support.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com