[802SEC] July minutes updated on web site

I have updated the minutes of the July 2007 Friday meeting.  I found
that the motions for agenda items 6.14 and 6.15 (both dealing with
802.21 study group formation) did not have the proper text.  This is now
corrected.

To reflect the new version of the minutes, the first page now indicates
the date of the update.

You can find the updated minutes here:

www.ieee802.org/minutes/jul2007

Also, please note that I am still missing the closing reports from the
following WGs/TAGs:
802.15
802.19
802.20