Re: [802SEC] Responses on venue for March 2009

Pat,

The poll was, as I recall the way Bob put the question to the plenary, "Rome
or Vancouver" (with the explaination of the need for non-NA meetings and
that the costs would be higher for Rome).

Rome still won hands down (I believe there was NO support for Vancouver and
only a relatively small number of abstentions).

Carl