From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:32 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic
distribution of standards to 802+++closes 10 OCT 2007

Bob -

As Arnie has observed, much of this material is already available via
GET-802. Would it in any way simplify your considerations if the
distribution was just of those standards that are not already in the
GET-802 programme?

Of course, the other consideration here, given the recent ITU-T
announcement of free access to their standards, is that what we
should really be aiming for here is removing the remaining barriers
to access to what is, after all, the result of our hard work.

Regards,
Tony