Re: [802SEC] Responses on venue for March 2009 - Please VOTE Now !!!

Matt,

We've been building a surplus in anticipation of subsidizing a non-NA
plenary, so I think we owe it to our attendees to use those funds for what
they were accumulated (we will, of course, maintain sufficient reserves, as
always, to cover the costs of an unanticipated cancellation).

My view that we should use the accumulated surplus that was intended to
subsidize a non-NA plenary to keep the registration fee as close as possible
to our "normal" range of NA meeting fees.

Regards,
Carl