Re: [802SEC] Preliminary Tally: +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic distribution of standards to 802+++

I believe that in the second "I urge ..." Geoff meant to "change their vote
to disapprove" rather than "approve."

Geoff, if I am wrong, I beg your forgiveness ...

Assuming that I understand his intent, I support Geoff's urging.

Carl