[802SEC] FW: [802SEC] Posting of updated P&P

Hi Rona,

Jose Puthenkulam (Vice Chair of 802.16) reviewed the P&P I gave you to
post and found some editorial issues. (Thanks to Jose for taking the
time to review the document).

The attached document resolves the editorial issues identified.  None of
the substantive content of the original document has changed.  This mere
corrects some broken references / links that made it through the initial
editorial review.

Please post the attached document as a replacement for the one I
previously provided.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.