[802SEC] Draft PAR and 5C for P802.1Qaz - Transmission Selection

Bob Grow pointed out to me that the draft PAR didn't have an 802.1Qxx
letter code, so I have posted an updated version of the par (this
will be P802.1Qaz).

802.1 expect to pass a resolution to submit a draft PAR for EC
approval for forwarding to NesCom during the November 2007 Plenary.
The draft PAR is here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2007/new-cm-thaler-trans-select-par-0709-v2.pdf

The draft 5C are documented here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2007/new-cm-thaler-trans-select-5c-0707.pdf

This draft PAR is being submitted under the 30-day rule in current P&P.

Regards,
Tony