Re: [802SEC] news item

Matt,

Seems to me that if that's the case, we (the EC) should protest being
bypassed and ask for some explaination of Roger's involvement (For example,
did he provide information or was he the initiator?).

I strongly suspect that if I or any other WG chair had been involved in a
formal press release with no EC review I/we'd be being seriously called on
the carpet for it.

This wasn't reviewed by the BoG or I would have seen it.

Carl