[802SEC] Dynamic Spectrum Access SCC 41 update

Dear EC members,

See the attached presentation given by Joanna Geunin, co-chair of the DySPAN Standard Coordinating Committee 41 at the September Standards board meeting.  I know Joanna is trying to build relationships with relevant standards and industry organizations, e.g., 802 and others.  Steve Shellhammer and I met with Joanna (j.guenin@motorola.com) at the July plenary where she committed to try to work more closely with 802. Please contact Joanna directly and copy Steve and myself if you have specific items you think are worthy of liaison or closer collaboration.

Regards,

--Paul

scc 41 presentation Sep 2007 sasb.ppt