Re: [802SEC] Interpretation of current P&P

Roger -

Thanks for the clarification - that fits with my own interpretation
of the intent.

I would agree with you on the (long term) need to fix the wording so
that there is no doubt about the interpretation (or at least, to
change the nature of the doubt ;-) )

Regards,
Tony