[802SEC] FW: Rejected posting to STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

From: "IEEE LISTSERV Server (15.0)" <LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
To: greenspana@BELLSOUTH.NET
Subject: Rejected posting to STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:51:43 +0000

All:

Paul has requested that I bring a concern that I have to the attention of the EC and that this subject be added as an agenda item for discussion by the EC in Atlanta. This message is in the way of a heads up to the members of the EC so that we can exchange views on the Ec  reflector.

Briefly;
My concern is that the chair of 802.16 has announced his intention of making a separate submittal to WP8F other than the joint submittal administered by 802.18 at the direction of the EC. I think that a separate submittal by 802.16 is inappropriate and contrary to the express direction of the EC. I request that the EC clarify their direction so that all working groups will be playing on a level playing field.
Arnie Greenspan