Re: [802SEC] straw poll--is it time to abolish the non-conflicted EC?

Paul,

Having always maintained that I was not conflicted, I would favor that we
eliminate the division of the body. In the alternative, I will again assert
that I am not conflicted.

I agree with you that 802.20, under entity voting seems (from what I've
heard from Arnie and a wide range of parties) to be making progress and
functioning well.  I hope that that continues and that the perceived
friction/conflict between .16 and .20 can be resolved in a professional
manner. (That's a somewhat different subject, but I understand you want to
talk about that as well ...)

Regards,
Carl