From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@intel.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:23 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Subject: RE: Rules meeting

Mat:

I actually went the other way.  I've been cut and pasting into the
baseline, largely leaving what was there to remind me what the
requirements are.  Also heavy use of comments and notes.  It is far from
complete, but I did a fairly complete pass through our old P&P and have
sorted with colored notes.  Yellow is for transfer to the P&P, orange to
our new Ops Manual, red is a fundamental issue to resolve.  I also have
a couple thing in there that just don't make sense to me.

Don't know if this will help, but it is an initial cut at an independent
pass.

--Bob