From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:51 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] The Updated nNA Survey for your review and
comment.

Hi Geoff,    I disagree but maybe I should have said, "Select the
highest level of subdivision which you deem acceptable."

Therefore anything higher than that would be unacceptable.  But maybe I
should just discard the question altogether.

I know what I want to ask but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to
describe that for our attendees.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com