From: Pat Thaler [mailto:pthaler@broadcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:34 AM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] The Updated nNA Survey for your review andcomment.

I realize that it is after your deadline, but my perception is that high
registration fee can be more acceptable than high room rate because some
companies have strict limits on room rates. Your options all show both
going up together. A conference center type model might have low room
rate and high registration rate. I'd like to see a question for
registration fee when people book hotels independent of conference
facility.
Possibly if people can book <$150 hotel rooms they might be willing to
do $800 or $1000 reg fee for example.
Pat