[802SEC] 802.1X Revision PAR

We have been working on P802.1af for a while as an amendment to Std
802.1X. It is increasingly apparent that the extent of the changes
being made under this project are so extensive that the appropriate
thing to do is to make them under a revision PAR. I will therefore be
requesting permission from the EC on Friday to forward the following
revision PAR to NesCom, along with a request to withdraw our P802.1af PAR:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2007/x-revision-draft-par-1107.pdf

I believe that this constitutes adequate notification under current
P&P (>48 hours before the closing EC meeting).

Regards,
Tony