[802SEC] It's agenda time!

Please send me your agenda topics and any materials you will be
presenting.  I will be placing items on the agenda (in their proper
sections) in the order in which they are received.  So, the early bird
gets done first!

Send your topics as early as possible.  You can always remove them
later, i.e., BEFORE the EC meeting starts!  The presentation materials
can follow, when you have them completed.

Thanks for your early cooperation!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU