[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 interpretations

Colleagues:

As mentioned at the opening plenary, I was surprised to find in our P&P
a change to the handling of interpretations.  It appears to me that the
new approval requirement entered the P&P in November 2005.  Since that
date, IEEE 802.3 has approved and published a number of interpretations.
I will be asking for EC approval of those interpretations at the closing
plenary.  The interpretations requiring approval are the 2006
interpretations listed at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interp/index.html.