[802SEC] Documents for approval at Friday's EC meeting

Dear EC,

In addition to the document that I circulated earlier there are two
others that will be presented to you on Friday. Both deal with
IMT-Advanced. One is a second requirements document while the other
deals with evaluation.

Both are large files. Rather than try to send them to you and maybe have
your email systems reject them I am providing the file names. They are
available on 802.18's normal web site (not local) in the November
meeting documents folder.

The files are named:

18-07-0083_IMT-Advanced_Regrmnt_2_d5.doc

and

18-07-0084_IMT-Advanced_Eval_d5.doc

Both were approved without any dissenting votes at this afternoon's
IMT-Advanced meeting.

Regards,

Mike

972.814.4901