Re: [802SEC] Documents for approval at Friday's EC meeting

Mike,

On the one hand, I don't care emough to actually read these. On the
other hand, if I did, I wouldn't have a clue where to go look for these.
In the future, and this time in case others do care and are similarly
unaware as I am as to where "802.18's normal web site" is, it would be
helpful to include the full path of any referenced files. (Perhaps I'm
being a bit too flip about not caring enough to read these, as I really
did try to figure out where to find them. I assumed that "802.18's
normal web site" ought to mean http://www.ieee802.org/18/, but neither
http://www.ieee802.org/18/18-07-0083_IMT-Advanced_Regrmnt_2_d5.doc nor
http://www.ieee802.org/18/18-07-0084_IMT-Advanced_Eval_d5.doc appear to
be valid URLs.)