Re: [802SEC] Notice to request to modify 802.20 PAR

Arnie,

I'm confused by this message. Here are some of my questions:

(1) You've title this issue an "EMAIL BALLOT" and asked the
recipients to "please try to respond with a vote as soon as
possible." So am I correct to assume that you are instigating an
email ballot?

(2) Conventionally, the EC approach to recommend PAR changes to the
Standards Board is to adopt a motion to forward a modified PAR to
NesCom. Can you explain why you have phrased your motion so
differently from the conventional approach?

(3) Where can I find the definition of "modified entity voting"? I
haven't seen this term used before.

Regards,

Roger