[802SEC] Greenspan motion text for items 5.13, 5.14 regarding 802.20

Dear EC,

I need the text from the motions on items 5.13 Recommendation to SASB to change 802.20 to entity ballot and 5.14 802.20 approval for sponsor ballot, which both passed 8/0/0, NC-EC voting, so that I can inform the SASB.

Arnie (or the seconder or whoever may be able to satisfy my request), please send the final agreed upon text to me today.

Regards,

--Paul