Re: [802SEC] It doesn't have to be either or

Tony,

I am only one voice on the EC, but using a university campus with
everyone finding their hotel sounds fine with me.  The one thing we
should do is pick a university venue where a group of 1500 or so have
gathered before so that we have an existence proof to point to.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)