From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@IEEE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 11:43 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++Motion to amend March 2009 venue from Rome IT
to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote quickly+++open: 26NOV07

Tony,

The first hit on Yahoo includes a user comment that "Walking outside
the hotel grounds is not adviseable because of some wild dogs that
roam the area outside the hotel gates."

The fourth hit on Google includes a user comment referring to
"dangerous neighborhood infested with wild dogs".

If you add in the name of the hotel, you can find some more on this
topic: "It is unsafe to even jog outside, because there is a colony
of wild dogs living in the hill side just outside the hotel."

Of course, these reports may be false or out of date, but I find them
hard to overlook. Even though I do like dogs.

Roger