From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Carl R. Stevenson
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:07 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] preliminary tally +++Motion to amend March 2009
venue from Rome IT to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote
quickly+++open: 26NOV07

I think that Steve's suggestion is a great idea and I'd like to
formalize
it.

I move that 802 sign no further contracts for NA venues until we have
*viable, affordable* nNA venues in place for 2011 and 2012 (and ideally
one
for 2010 as well).

Carl

This list is maintained by Listserv.