Re: [802SEC] preliminary tally rev02 +++Motion to amend March 2009 venue from Rome IT to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote quickly+++open: 26NOV07

so this can move forward I abstain

At 06:20 PM 11/28/2007 -0500, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>Dear EC members,
>The preliminary tally, rev02, as of 28NOV07 on the below motion is 12APP,
>2DIS, 1ABS, 1DNV.
>Please let me know if I recorded your vote incorrectly.  Please cast your
>vote if you haven't already.
>Regards,
>--Paul
>
>Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
>   -----------------------------------------------
>   01 Mat Sherman.                        APP
>   02 Pat Thaler.                         APP
>   03 Buzz Rigsbee.                       APP
>   04 Bob O'Hara.          DIS
>   05 John Hawkins.                       APP
>   06 Tony Jeffree.                       APP
>   07 Bob Grow.                           APP
>   08 Stuart Kerry.                       APP
>   09 Bob Heile                   DNV
>   10 Roger Marks.                        APP
>   11 John Lemon.          DIS
>   12 Mike Lynch                                 ABS
>   13 Steve Shellhammer.                  APP
>   14 Arnie Greenspan.                    APP
>   15 Vivek Gupta.                        APP
>   16 Carl Stevenson.                     APP
>   17 Geoff Thompson (non voting, but supportive).
>   18 Paul Nikolich (non voting chair).
>   TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
>                            2      1       12      1

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org