[802SEC] preliminary tally rev03 +++Motion to amend March 2009 venue from Rome IT to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote quickly+++open: 26NOV07

Dear EC members,

The preliminary tally, rev03, on the below motion is 12APP, 2DIS, 2ABS, 0DNV. Please let me know if I recorded your vote incorrectly.

Since all EC members eligible to vote have cast a ballot as of as of 6:30PM_ET_28NOV07, the email ballot will formally close 6:30PM_ET_29NOV07.

Regards,
--Paul

Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman.                        APP
  02 Pat Thaler.                         APP
  03 Buzz Rigsbee.                       APP
  04 Bob O'Hara.          DIS
  05 John Hawkins.                       APP
  06 Tony Jeffree.                       APP
  07 Bob Grow.                           APP
  08 Stuart Kerry.                       APP
  09 Bob Heile                                  ABS
  10 Roger Marks.                        APP
  11 John Lemon.          DIS
  12 Mike Lynch                                 ABS
  13 Steve Shellhammer.                  APP
  14 Arnie Greenspan.                    APP
  15 Vivek Gupta.                        APP
  16 Carl Stevenson.                     APP
  17 Geoff Thompson (non voting, but supportive).
  18 Paul Nikolich (non voting chair).
  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                           2      0       12      2