[802SEC] Why Buzz

I don't understand why Buzz has been having to do the work on meeting
logistics. Isn't this part of what we pay FTF to do? If it is, let's let
them do their job. Or, if it isn't, why isn't it? Wouldn't it make sense
to pay to have this done for us by professionals instead of either
dumping the load on Buzz or having all of us amateurs try to quickly
learn the business of huge meeting booking?

If making large nNA meeting arrangements is beyond the expertise of FTF,
maybe we could issue a separate contract for booking these, or maybe FTF
could subcontract this out to arrangers in Europe and Asia? I'd rather
the latter, as I'd prefer to have a consistent point of contact for us.
And I'd hate to lose all the expertise that FTF has about what we need
and desire.

jl