Re: [802SEC] a sensible way forward? nNA venues for 2011 and 2012

Paul,

Can we run this motion? I am concerned that if we don't start it soon we
will lose the ability to start the non-NA proposal process with
tentative proposals due for our March meeting and firm proposals in
July. If it pushes out further, it may make March 2011 very difficult.

In my last email I pointed out that it is more efficient for us to work
on planning for these three meetings in the same proposal cycle. Running
a concurrent process for the three plenaries may also make it easier for
potential hosts. When they contact possible venues, they can ask about
availabilty for any of the three dates.