Re: [802SEC] a sensible way forward? nNA venues for 2011 and 2012

Geoff,

Right. On the other hand, it's possible to take a ferry directly from
the Hong Kong Intl Airport to Macao, bypassing Hong Kong immigration
and customs. This can save some time and hassle. It also eliminates
the need for a Hong Kong visa (though nationals of most countries
don't need one for Hong Kong anyway).

As I mentioned to the EC last July, 802.16 will be meeting at the
Venetian Macao in May.

Roger