[802SEC] Tentative tally +++802 EC motion to extend support for 802.20 Chair through Mar 2008 plenary session+++closes 21JAN2008

Dear EC members,

The current tally for the below motion is 12 approve, 0 disapprove, 0
abstain, 1 recuse, 3 did- not-vote. The ballot closes 21 JAN.

Regards,
--Paul

Tentative Tally:
Voting: