Re: [802SEC] 802.20 Sponsor Ballot Results Report

John-

The IEEE SA Operations Manual governs the way the results ratios are computed

A DISAPPROVE without comment is lower in impact that an ABSTAIN

An ABSTAIN (if there are enough of them) can cause a ballot to fail

A DISAPPROVE ballot without comment only goes to satisfaction of the the
ballot return ratio, nothing else. I am not particularly wild about this,
but it is the rules for 802.20 and 802.17 too.

Geoff