From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:53 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Proposed process to choose March 2011 802 Plenary

Hi Steve,    Good, we are just completing the draft of the Host
Guidelines and the RFI.

It should be going out next week to our list of potential hosts to kick
off the process.

We're excited that we already seem to have some very strong candidates.

This is definitely the right way to go and we'll have some good choices
this time.    :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com