[802SEC] 802.22 PAR

Dear EC Members,

While I don't believe it's required under the 30 day rule, since there will
be no change in scope, purpose, or 5c, I expect that 802.22 will be
submitting a PAR extension request to the EC in March for approval to
forward it to NesCom and the SASB.

I expect the PAR extension request to be approved by 802.22 at its opening
Plenary in Orlando in March.

Regards,

Carl R. Stevenson

President and Chief Technology Officer

WK3C  Wireless LLC

Where wireless is a passion, as well as a profession SM

Wireless Standards, Regulatory & Design Consulting Services

4991 Shimerville Road

Emmaus, PA 18049-4955 USA

cellular: +1 610 841 6180

fax:        +1 484 214 0204